Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Chocolate Lassi

What !!!! Chocolate Lassi ????? This was my first reaction when my son has asked for it. Better say, he demanded it when I asked him to have lassi as his evening snacks on a hot summer day. Since he doesnot like lassi or for that matter home made curd, he has asked for it deliberately , I think. Anyway, then I decided to give him the one he has asked for, and voila,, he liked it. So , no more hassle feeding him home made curd, just add some chocolate syrup with couple of ice cubes to the curd, add a scoop of drinking chocolate, mix well and it is gone !!!Why did not I think of it before??


Ingredients:

  • Home made curd or yogurt - 200 gms
  • Chilled Water - 2 tbsp.
  • Chocolate Syrup - 4 tbsp.
  • Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp, heaped
  • Sugar - 1 tbsp ( add more as per taste)
  • Dry fruits - 1 tbsp
  • Ice cubes




Mix chocolate Syrup, cocoa powder, sugar and curd with ice cubes. Grind them into a processor until they all mix evenly.


Serve chilled in tall glasses Or wine glasses. Decorate on top with toasted dry fruits. Add some more ice cubes if required.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...