Friday 15 March 2013

Maa's Bori Jhaal

This dish reminds of my school days. My Mom was a working mom, On busy days, she sometimes prepares this dish for lunch and I used to start and finish my lunch with this only. Legacy continues, now I prepare it and my son loves it very much....


Ingredients





  • Bori - 50 gms         
  • Capsicum - 1, sliced
  • Tomato -1 , chopped
  • Green chilli - 2, chopped
  • Mustard Oil - 1 tbsp
  • Salt and turmeric - As required.







In a big bowl mix all ingredients.


Add enough water to cover everything. Add mustard oil at the end.


Bring to boil and continue boiling over low heat with the lead on. When Bori is soft and become double in size, your bori jhaal is ready. Serve with plain rice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...