Monday 24 February 2014

Espresso Hot Chocolate

Ok,, this is the season changing time in Bengal, and like most of the Bengalis I have also got my dose of viral attack. Yes, I was down with some sore throat, body ache and all those symptoms, you know what I mean. Now this is not the forum to discuss illness, right ?? I know, but I have all these and was looking for something comforting but hassle free and quick and hot and delicious and I end up with this espresso Hot Chocolate. 


Ingredients


  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons Nutella, depending on how sweet you like 
  • 1 teaspoon of instant espresso powder




In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine all 3 ingredients and whisk until smooth and frothy. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!!! I had some rusks with it and liked  the combination very much !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...